The problem today is that;Talk Doesn’t Pay, So Psychiatry Turns Instead to Drug Therapy
Published in New York Times (March 5, 2011 Front Page)
Positive Change Consulting and Hypnosis is an alternative resource:
- Address the real source that is creating the current negative results.
- Individualized solutions that are proven to be effective.
- There are no side effects. Positive results guaranteed from the start.
More than one in ten Americans takes Prozac; the US comprises 5% of the world’s population, yet consumes two thirds of psychological medications.
When taking the medications, without any other actions, you are not effecting a change.
A confused mind is a confused life.
“Problems are good, because they show you where your problems are, they are no longer a blind spot.”
- Sad, grumpy, moody, or anxious.
- Eat more and crave carbohydrates, such as bread and pasta.
- Gain weight.
- Sleep more and feel drowsy during the daytime.
- Excessive, ongoing worry and tension
- An unrealistic view of problems
- Difficulty concentrating
- Trouble falling or staying asleep
- Feelings of pessimism or hopelessness
- Feeling of guilt, helplessness or worthlessness
The focus and method of Positive Change Consulting gets to the problems.
I have worked with clients and businesses to see how:
- Childhood programming has been running their life unconsciously
- Pains and hurts from the past are blocking their future
- To remember their dreams and begin to achieve them
- They can and do create more joy, peace, love, abundance, and have an empowered life
- Programming can and does effect business productivity and bottom line profits